Regulations of Online Store Factory For Kids
§1 General provisions
- The Online Store operating at www.factoryforkids.com (hereinafter referred to as the Store) is owned and run by: E-WALK.PL registered at Gdańsk, ul. Jana Uphagena 27, 80-237 Gdańsk, POLAND, entered into the Business Activity Central Register and Information Record under Tax Identification Number 957-073-36-90.
- The Store activity is retail sale over the Internet.
- The buyer of the products offered by the Store may be a natural person or a company, hereinafter referred to as the Customer.
- To place an order in the Store the Customer is obliged to get familiar with the Regulations and accept its provisions whilst placing the order.
- Orders are taken via website: www.factoryforkids.com.
- The Store may be contacted by phone: +48 662 039 039 Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Call charges according to the caller’s operator rates.
§2 The offer
- All the products offered by factoryforkids.com online are brand new.
- All the prices given on factoryforkids.com website are gross prices (VAT included).
- The information about the products available on factoryforkids.com website, in particular the products description, technical and functional parameters as well as the prices, shall not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code and are solely an invitation for negotiations to conclude an agreement pursuant to Article 71 of the Civil Code. By placing an order the Customer makes an offer to purchase a given product on terms set forth in the product description.
- The binding price shall be the price given at the Store next to a given product at placing the order. The Online Store factoryforkids.com reserves the right to adjust the prices of the products offered, close the collections and introduce new products offered by the Store, run and close as well as introduce changes in the promotional campaigns on the Store website.
- The execution of order depends upon product availability in the Online Store stock. Should all or part of the products ordered be unavailable, the Customer will be informed of this by e-mail or telephone and asked to make a decision regarding further execution (cancellation of order, execution of order except the missing products, extending order execution time, replacing the missing product with a different one). In case of advance payment the Online Store factoryforkids.com shall return the amount due to the Customer immediately after the order has been cancelled.
- Promotional sales and clearance sales cover a limited number of products and the completion of the products ordered is done in the order of priority of confirmations of order while the stock covered by a given sale form lasts.
- The products offered by the Store come with a warranty by the manufacturer, the importer or the seller valid throughout Poland.
§3 Placing an order
- The completion of purchase depends upon proper placement of the order.
- Orders may be placed through www.factoryforkids.com or by e-mail sent to email@example.com.
- After the order has been placed, the Customer will receive an order confirmation e-mail. Moreover, the Store assistant may contact the Customer by phone or by e-mail to confirm the order.
- The order shall be forwarded for execution within 1 working day from the day of its placement.
- Product prices do not include the shipping costs. All the shipping costs shall be borne by the Customer.
- The Customer may choose one of the following forms of payment for the products ordered:
- online payment, by payment card or credit card made online via PayPal system;
- online payment via tpay.com system by Krajowy Integrator Płatności S.A. seated in 61 – 808 Poznań ul. Św. Marcin 73/6, KRS: 0000412357
- bank transfer
- collection on delivery
§5 Execution and shipment of order
- The order shall be accepted for execution upon booking the payment on the Store bank account.
- The goods ordered shall be delivered depending on the chosen shipment method:
- Courier firm: 1-5 working days. Cost: PLN 14 gross (domestic shipment) or PLN 16 gross (collection upon delivery, domestic shipment).
- Delivery term and cost of international shipment shall be determined individually (please sent all your shipment cost inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Poczta Polska (Polish Post)- 2-7 working days. Cost: PLN 5.90 (domestic shipment)
The order shall be delivered to the address indicated by the Customer in the order form. The Online Store factoryforkids.com shall not be liable for non-delivery or delay in the delivery of the products ordered or delay in execution of the order due to providing the supplier with the wrong or inaccurate address. Any changes in the shipment or order cancellation may be made by contacting the Store at email@example.com. The Customer may not cancel the order which has already been sent. This does not exclude the right of withdrawal from the agreement determined in Para. 6 of the Regulations. The Store shall issue a proof of purchase for each order (receipt or VAT invoice).
§6 Withdrawal from the agreement
- The Customer has the right to withdraw from the sale and purchase agreement, for no reason, by making an appropriate statement in writing within 14 days from the date of receiving the goods. In case of the Customer withdrawing from the agreement, the sale and purchase agreement shall be considered as null and void and the mutual consideration of the Customer and the Store shall revert.
- Statement of withdrawal from the agreement, proof of purchase and the returned goods are to be sent to: F4K, ul. Osiedlowa 4a, 83-314 Somonino.
- Simultaneously, the Customers are kindly asked to inform the Store about their intent to return the goods by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The goods shall be returned immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receiving the goods, unchanged, i.e. in the “as new” condition.
- The Store shall promptly check the product. If the goods fulfil the aforementioned requirements, the Store shall return the value of the product to the Customer including the shipping costs in the method indicated by the Customer, e.g. to the bank account number given by the Customer.
- The Store shall return the payment in the same payment form as the one used by the Customer, if the Customer chose the method of shipment other than an ordinary cheapest method offered by the Store, the Store shall not be obliged to return the additional costs incurred by the Customer.
- Shipment costs are to be returned only when the order is returned in full.
- The cost of shipping the goods back to the Store shall be borne by the Customer.
- The Customer does not have the right to withdraw from the agreement if the products are made on request according to the Customer’s instructions (Article 38 of the Consumer Rights Act).
- The Store shall use best efforts to offer goods in perfect condition. However, should the goods, despite the efforts, have any physical or legal defects within the meaning of the Civil Code provisions or be non-compliant with the agreement, the Customer has the right to make a complaint.
- In case of the ordered goods being faulty, the Store shall be responsible for the warranty for the physical defects of the goods provided the defect has been discovered prior to the laps of two years from the date of delivering the goods to the consumer Customer.
- The entrepreneur Customer shall lose their warranty rights unless they examine the goods in the time and method applied to goods of that kind and inform the Store of the defect and in the situation of the defect being discovered later – unless they inform the Store of the defect immediately after it has been discovered.
- The complaint and the claimed goods shall be sent to: F4K, ul. Osiedlowa 4A, 83-314 Somonino, Poland along with the proof of purchase and the description of the complaint. The complaint should contain detailed information regarding the circumstances referring to the object of the complaint, in particular the kind of defects, the date of discovering the defects as well as the contact data. The information provided will considerably facilitate and accelerate processing of the complaint by the Store.
- In case of a positive response to the complaint the Online Store factoryforkids.com shall sent a full-value (repaired or new) product to the Customer within 14 days from the date of receiving the complaint and if this proves impossible (e.g. out of print), return the full amount to the Customer in the method indicated, e.g. to the bank account number given by the Customer. In the event of the complaint not being taken into consideration the goods shall be sent back to the Customer together with the justification of the groundlessness of the complaint.
- The differences between the visualisation of the goods available at the Online Store factoryforkids.com resulting from individual settings of the Customer’s computer (colour, proportions, etc.) shall not constitute the grounds for claim of defect of the goods purchased at the Online Store factoryforkids.com.
§8 Personal data
- The Customer’s consent for personal data processing is voluntary, however, lack of consent prevents the fulfilment of the agreement and execution of order by the Online Store factoryforkids.com.
- Personal data are protected pursuant to the Law of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection (i.e. Law of 2002 Journal of Law No 101 Item 926 with subsequent amendments) to prevent access of third parties.
- Pursuant to the aforementioned law the Customer has the right to access and amend their personal data as well as to request to remove them.
- The Customer bears responsibility for providing false personal data.
§9 Final provisions
- The presence of the products on the Online Store factoryforkids.com website means availability of the goods, in some cases, however, it does mean the possibility of immediate execution of the order.
- For matters not covered by these regulations the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Law on Provision of Services by Electronic Means and other provisions of Polish law are valid.
- The Store does not bear responsibility for failure to provide information sent to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer, which may result from blocking or removing messages by the software installed on the computer used by the Customer or by blocking by mail servers administrators.
- The Store reserves the right to make changes in the Regulations.
- These Regulations shall be effective from 01.09.2016.